1. Unless otherwise indicated, the prices of Products published by Vincent Dress must be understood as inclusive of VAT. The prices of the Products from time to time published by Vincent Dress cancel and replace the previous ones and are subject to the actual availability of the Products. Vincent Dress reserves the right to confirm or change the prices of the Products published on its website or in brochures and advertising material, at the time of confirmation of the order of the Customer who will have the right to cancel the purchase and receive any full refund of the payment made.
2. All purchase orders for Products sent to Vincent Dress must be complete in their entirety and must contain all the elements necessary for the correct identification of the Products ordered. Each order of Products sent to Vincent Dress constitutes a contractual proposal of the Customer and, therefore, will be binding Vincent Dress only if confirmed by the same acceptance. The evasion of the order by Vincent Dress is equivalent to confirmation and acceptance of the same.
3. Vincent Dress reserves the right not to accept incomplete orders. In case of non-execution of the order by Vincent Dress (if the same is due to unavailability of the Products ordered by the Customer) Vincent Dress will inform as soon as possible the Customer, reimbursing the sums already paid for the supply not performed. In this case the Customer will not be entitled to any reimbursement or indemnity or compensation of any kind.
4. The tax documentation relating to the Products ordered will be issued by Vincent Dress with Factor X Header of Vincenzo Dimundo (owner of the site) at the time of shipment of the Products to the Customer. If the Customer is a VAT holder and wishes to receive an invoice in his own name, he must indicate this request in the order and in any case it is sufficient when registering to indicate the company and VAT number fields. Failing this, Vincent Dress will issue an invoice in private form using the tax code. In the absence of both tax code and VAT number will not be issued receipt.
5. All costs of delivery of the Products are to be paid by the customer. Deliveries are normally made by express courier. In case of courier shipments, there will be an increase in costs that Vincent Dress will quantify when confirming the order and the delivery of the Products is subject to payment by the Customer of the relative price in cash.
6. The delivery terms indicated by Vincent Dress refer to the Products present in their stores and, although carefully evaluated, must be considered non-binding for Vincent Dress, which can subsequently confirm or modify them, according to their actual needs. Any delays in deliveries of less than 30 (thirty) days do not entitle the Customer to refuse the delivery of the Products, nor to claim compensation or indemnity of any kind.
7. Special terms and conditions of delivery must be previously agreed between the Client and Vincent Dress and accepted in writing by Vincent Dress.
Pursuant to Legislative Decree 22 May 1999, No. 185 (contracts concluded at distance), the goods travel at the risk of the recipient, so the Vincent Dress is not liable for any theft and / or damage and / or total shortages or partial. The risk of damage or loss of the product passes to the recipient at the time of shipment of the goods (delivery of the package to the Post Office of departure or to the Courier responsible for the subsequent delivery to the Customer). The goods are shipped insured only if expressly requested by the customer, obviously with a charge of the surcharge related to the service.
It is important that the Customer, upon receipt of the goods, verify that:
the number of packages delivered corresponds to that indicated in the fiscal document accompanying them;
the goods correspond to what actually indicated in the tax document;
the packaging is intact, not damaged or wet or otherwise altered or tampered with, also in the materials / sealing seals (adhesive tape, strapping ...).
Any damage or mismatch in the number of packages, as well as any delays in delivery, must be immediately notified to the courier making the delivery, with the words "withdrawal subject to lack and / or damage of n ° ... colli "on the appropriate tax document and confirmed by e-mail to Marketing and Advertising, within seven calendar days.
Even if the packaging is intact, the goods must be checked within seven calendar days of receipt. Any hidden damage must be reported within seven calendar days to Marketing and Advertising. Any notification beyond the aforesaid terms and / or by various means as indicated above will not be taken into consideration. The Client assumes full responsibility for each statement. Once the Courier's document has been signed, the Customer can not make any objection regarding the external characteristics of the goods delivered and the number of packages received.
For any complaints, customers can write to Fattore X Vincent Dress - Via Dalmazia, 18 - 700121 Bari, to the e-mail address email@example.com, or by calling 080.898.43.85 from Monday 16: 30-19.30 to Friday from 9.00 am at 13.00 / 16.30 - 19.30 on Saturday from 9.30am to 1.30pm.
Without prejudice to the possible applicability of mandatory provisions of law to protect consumers (as defined under Article 1 letter b) of Legislative Decree 22 May 1999 n. 185), any dispute in any case connected to these General Conditions will be devolved to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Bari.